State University of Malang provides the opportunity for undergraduate and diploma students to register as prospective scholarship recipients in 2020 with the following conditions:
A. Registration Requirements:
1. Indonesian Citizen (WNI). Registered as a student at the State University of Malang and not on leave from college.
2. Currently attending lectures at least Semester II, maximum Semester VI (for S1 Programs) or a maximum semester IV (for Diploma Programs).
3. Achievement index (IP) / cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.00.
4. Not having the status of a scholarship candidate / recipient from another institution.
5. Willing to be active in the development of reasoning / scientific work.
6. Not having status as a state or private civil servant.
7. Willing to comply with all conditions applicable to scholarship recipients.
8. Submit 1 (one) copy each consisting of:
a. Photocopy of Student Card (KM);
b. Photocopy of Identity Card (KTP);
c. Photocopy of Family Card (KK);
d. Photocopy of Study Result Card (KHS) which has been obtained without legalization;
e. Photocopy of the latest UKT Payment Proof;
f. Photocopy of PKPT / PKKMB Certificate;
g. Photocopy of certificate of achievement in academic and non-academic activities;
h. Certificate of income of parents / guardians legalized by the authorized official, at least the Village Head / Lurah (original) in 2020;
i. Unmarried status certificate legalized by the authorized official, at least the Village Head / Lurah (original) in 2020.
9. All files are put into a folder on the front written: Name, NIM, Department, Faculty, Registration serial number.
10. Map color: Red: FIP, FPPSi Green: FE, FIS
Yellow: FS, FIK Blue: FMIPA, FT
B. Registration Schedule:
1. Registration online via page www.beasiswa.um.ac.id (January 30 - March 6, 2020)
2. Returns / surrender the registration form and its attachments in the Public Health Service Subag, Student Affairs Section, 2nd Floor of the Graha Rectorate Building (March 10 - 21, 2020)
C. Registration files that are incomplete and / or incorrect are declared not passed
D. Determination of the time, number of students and the type of scholarship will be adjusted to the provisions of the scholarship allocation provided by the scholarship provider.
E. Students who pass the selection and are declared as prospective scholarship recipients are required to create a Student Creativity Program (PKM).
For further information, applicants can contact:
1. ICT Center in G1 building, 2nd floor for matters related to Online System Techniques. 2. Subag Kesma in the Rectorate floor building
2 for matters related to registration requirements.